How to get to Le Havre ?
If you arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG), you have two possibilities:
- Take the FlixBus Bus N ° 732 at the airport (Terminal 3) to Le Havre train station (duration 3h10). For the reservation, consult FlixBus website https://www.flixbus.fr/.
- Take RER B to Gare du Nord (30 minutes), walk 3 minutes to Magenta station and take RER E to Haussmann Saint-Lazare station (5 minutes).
If you arrive at Orly airport, you can choose between:
- Take the Orlyval shuttle to Antony (6 min), then RER B to Châtelet-Les Halles (20 min), then metro N ° 14 to Saint-Lazare.
- Take the Orlyval shuttle to Antony (6 min), then RER B to Gare du Nord (30 minutes), walk 3 minutes to Magenta station and take the RER E to Haussmann Saint-Lazare station (duration 5 minutes).
- Take the tram to VILLEJUIF-LOUIS ARAGON (duration 29 min), then metro N ° 7 to Opéra (duration 22 min) and finally metro N ° 3 to Saint-Lazare (duration 2 min).
From Saint-Lazare train station, you can take the train for Le Havre (duration 2h10). For timetables, consult the SNCF website
Le Havre is accessible by the highway A29 and A131. Take exit N282 for the city center.